Webinar: Private Lending in 2020
Australian businesses have had a rocky start to 2020, to say the least. Businesses still recovering from the impact of the bushfires are now having to face cancelled events, dwindling customers, reduced rental income and supply chain disruptions as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak. It’s taking a real toll on companies, particularly SMEs.
Private lenders have always had a focus on business lending and supporting small businesses and this is no different during this period of disruption.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Results of our Private Lending in 2020 survey
- Loans for Instant Asset Write-Off purchases
- Bridging finance until ‘business as usual’
- Borrower being turned down by banks
- Clients that don’t meet the bank’s traditional serviceability requirements
- Our new interest rate structure and lending policy